Terms and Conditions for Self Catering Apartments at Cúirt Na Coiribe, Headford Road, Galway.
1.1 In these Conditions:
|“Arrival”||means the date on which the Facilities are to be provided or shall start to be provided by Cúirt Na Coiribe Management Co. Ltd as per the Booking Form.|
|“Client”||means the person for whom Cúirt Na Coiribe has agreed to provide the Services in accordance with these Terms;|
|“Contract”||means the contract for the provision of the Services including these Terms as appropriate;|
|“Deposit”||means the payment specified in Clause 1.1 of this agreement|
|“Services”||means the provision of accommodation and other Services by Cúirt Na Coiribe for the Client described in writing by Cúirt Na Coiribe and on its website or in its brochure;|
|“Terms”||means these terms and conditions.|
This Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, supersedes any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between the parties. All other terms, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Irish law shall apply to the Contract, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
BOOKING & CANCELLATIONS
- A completed booking form is required to book an apartment along with a booking/damage deposit of €200 per apartment.
- Cúirt Na Coiribe Management will only accept payment in Euro currency.
- Apartments are secured for rent once the booking/damage deposit has been presented to Cúirt Na Coiribe and confirmation via email has been sent by Cúirt Na Coiribe.
- This is payable by cheque or bank draft and is fully refundable less any damages & all key fobs returned after departure. Confirmations of apartment bookings are issued upon receipt of deposit payments.
- The full apartment rental must be paid no later than 14 days prior to the arrival date. Late payments may result in the booking being cancelled without advance client notification.
- In the event of cancellations, the deposit is non refundable unless cancellation is received 28 days in advance of arrival date.
- If cancellation is 21 days prior to arrival date 50% of booking deposit is retained.
- If cancellation is less than 14 days prior to arrival date 100% of booking deposit is retained.
- The €200 deposit will be returned within 10 working days from date of departure once management is satisfied that apartments are left in order and all key fobs have been returned.
- Check in time is from 9am – 5pm (Monday – Friday (Closed for Lunch from 1pm – 2pm), if you are checking in on Saturday / Sunday please notify management in advance and arrangements will be made to facilitate your group.
- Late arrivals can be catered for but management must be notified in advance.
- Check out on day of departure must be no later than 11:00am in June, July and August and 10.00am during Race Week.
SERVICES AND CHARGES
- Apartments are rented on a self catering basis. Electricity/heating, car parking and linen (duvets, sheets and towels) are included in the overall booking charge. The price includes one set of linen and towels. If you require an additional set of linen this can be arranged at an extra cost of €15 per set.
- If you are staying more than one week, €15 will be allocated per person in the apartment for ESB, if you go over this rate, then you will be charged the difference. A metre read will be taken when you check in and check out.
- For rental longer than one week cleaning of the apartment can be requested at reception for a cost of €60 for a 4 bed apartment, €65 for a 5 bed, €70 for a 6 bed and €75 for a 7 bed apartment.
- The complex is operated by an electronic key-fob system. The same key-fob operates the main entrance gate, the courtyard door entrance, lift, apartment door and bedroom door. On request key fobs can be activated to lock bedroom doors. The cost of the key fob is €10 and is included in the overall cost. Please note if the key fob is not returned on day of departure €10 will be deducted from the booking deposit.
- Parking is available free of charge for clients in our underground car park on site which is open from 7:00am – 11:00pm. Any out of hours access to our car park can be requested from our on Site Security Staff.
- Cúirt Na Coiribe is a non smoking residence. We will endeavor to accommodate smokers on the ground floor so ease of access to the courtyard can be acquired, if notification is provided on initial booking. Ashtrays are provided at the entrance of each apartment block.
- In the public areas of Cúirt Na Coiribe CCTV is in operation and video recordings may be made. This activity is carried out for security and service reasons for the better management of Cúirt Na Coiribe and security for all its Clients and staff.
- The apartment and its contents must be maintained and kept in a clean and tidy condition on departure. Failure to do so may result in the loss of security deposit.
- Noise levels should be kept at a reasonable level as a matter of courtesy to others. Management reserve the right to terminate rental in the event of occupants acting in a disruptive manner, causing damage to the property or any other behaviour that is deemed to be unacceptable and disruptive to other tenants.
- For insurance reasons the number of persons stated on the reservation form should not be exceeded. All guest names are required at check in.
- Acceptable representation of Photo ID of a valid Passport or Driving Licence is required for the main Client who made the reservation at time of arrival. Check in will not be carried out without same.
- No pets allowed, only guide dogs are permitted to enter the building.
- Cúirt Na Coiribe is not responsible for any loss of valuables or belongings left in the apartments or stolen on the complex. It is the responsibility of the Client/Guest(s) to ensure that valuable personal property is at all times stored safely.
- Management will not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property on the complex.
- For health and safety reasons balconies will be locked.
- We do not accept liability or pay compensation for any loss, damage or expense where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations is prevented or affected by reason of force majeure. Force Majeure means any event which we or the supplier of the service could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of airports or ports, technical problems with transport, governmental action and all other similar events.
- The Client is responsible for the behaviour of his or her guests at Cúirt Na Coiribe and in particular for the orderly conduct of guests.
- The Client must ensure that no noise or nuisance is caused either for Cúirt Na Coiribe or its other guests and Clients.
- The Client must comply with any reasonable request of Cúirt Na Coiribe Management and with any policies of Cúirt Na Coiribe as may apply to the Services from time to time.